third wheel

9:59 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

I am SO SORRY ...number one for not posting in FOREVER.. and number two for having all these ranting depressing blogs that I have been posting. Im actually a really happy person, just have gone through alot and would like to get some things off my chest.


So I really hope this doesn't sound selfish on my part. It is not my intention what-so-ever and I would say that I am a very unselfish person (who lets people walk all over her... lets be real) with only good intentions. Everyone I know has that one person (or two) who they put first before anyone else. I see it all happen right infront of my eyes. Everyone has that special someone whether it be a significant other or a best friend that they always go to, relate to, have deep conversations of their darkest secrets with, laugh with, ext. (you get the picture).... everyone.... oh, except me.

I feel so out of place many times (like a third wheel) because I am not as special as the other person sitting right next to me. It hurts... alot. I just want someone to hold, to cry to, to laugh with, to talk about everything and anything, to feel like I belong, to trust, to love, and to be connected on a completely different level than anyone else around. I guess I just have to believe that one day that person, whether it be a friend or a significant other, will come into my life and I too will feel what everyone else feels.





0 comments: