best sandwich EVER!!

10:22 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
ON A LIGHTER NOTE =)



So Tin Tin, Bry, Erin and myself went to this restaurant downtown called Pom Pom's Teahouse & Sandwicheria. It was very artsy and laid back, just the way I love it. They brew their own flavors of tea and have recipes for sandwiches that just blew my mind away.

I had the raspberry chocolate tea (so good) and for my meal I had the Danny (G) sandwich. Let me tell you, my taste buds where just flabbergasted .... they have never been happier in my entire lifetime! This sandwich had ginger cranberry chutney, almonds, brie, red onions and apples....... no lie, it was the best sandwich I have ever tasted.

So thank you Danny (G), thank you Pom Pom's and THANK YOU TIN TIN!!!









keep it real.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah - I want to go there with you sometime! that sandwich sounds wonderful!