What is a klutz

12:06 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
A klutz is a person who is clumsy, foolish, inept, or accident-prone.

For those of you who know me, I would classify as a klutz. It has become quite the on going joke among fellow friends and the HSM cast. I am going to be very honest..... yes I fall .... quite frequently. Off stage, on stage, even just walking down a smooth straight path. For some reason, I am prone to accidents. I trip, fall, spill things, drop things, get hit with random objects on a daily basis. I know, quite sad, but lets be honest very entertaining with the right attitude =). I have learned to laugh at my clumsiness because it just happens so often. So I am here to tell you a few stories of my own so you can better understand the life of being a klutz.

Many a times in the show HSM2, I have fallen or dropped props making quite the scene. I have missed footing and bit it having a metal bowl hit me in the head, followed by its wisk. I have been smashed into by someone not looking and flew back...molding to the float stairs with the bats in my hand flying everywhere. I have sprained and twisted my ankles. I have dropped the metal bowl I hold in "Work this Out" on the ground repetitively.... at least 5 times in less than a minute. That show has seen a plentiful amount of my clumsiness.

Off stage, however, is another story. I am ALWAYS spilling something... on myself, on the floor, on someone or something. I drop things all the time. I also tend to bump into things constantly. It isn't an easy life for the common klutz, that's for sure. Not only do you get made fun of, but you are prone to making a fool out of yourself if not hurting yourself on a daily basis.

0 comments: