Things I have learned

8:01 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Below is a list that I have created using a couple of my pics on my phone. This list contains some of the many things I have learned since moving to Florida a year ago

















cocktails can be very tasty and very artistic
















Faking plastic surgery is a great way to get the attention of a crowd

















Why boys aren't allowed to wear hair pieces for Block Party...

















Dusty is a rock star
















Modified duty SUCKS
















Though very small, Evie (the Yorkie) is very agressive... looks can be deceiving
















Spiders are HUGE down south..... mmm more like all bugs are bigger down here
















Up north they use their creativity and boredom to build abominable snowmen... It is said to be a great guardian for your doorstep















It is safe to say that I do not look good with short hair....
















Nor do I look good as a man.

















If you have a dashboard full of change, its fun to chuck them out your window at other drivers... especially if they are your friends.

0 comments: