New Years Resolution

6:34 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Ok, so I know I haven't updated this in a while and I have been meaning to so this is a well over due post.
This year I wanted to try a couple of other resolutions that I have never tried before, but I know that I need to improve on. This year I want to focus on being happy with myself (which doesn't happen often). I'm a very insecure, sometimes paranoid, self doubting person with low self esteem. I know that this all needs to change in order for me to pursue a happy lifestyle, and I am ready to take that leap this year.

New Years Resolutions

-Be more confident
-believe in yourself
-ban self doubt
-Relax and know that everything is going to be ok
-STOP thinking bad thoughts (only good happy ones)
-just breathe and STOP worrying
-Be more organized
-keep room clean
-put things back where they belong the moment your done with them
-keep an updated calendar
-be on top of everything


These are the major resolutions. Of coarse there are a few other resolutions that I did not post but they are not as important. I am hoping for major self improvements this year.

Just remember, Its fine in '09! Now go out there and live your life! This year is going to be a great one!
=)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

I tried the whole "multiple resolutions" thing last year, which was hard.

I say, you CAN do it, just tackle one at a time!

Casey T. said...

There's a couple resolutions on your list that are on mine too

Unknown said...

Sarah, you are SUCH an awesome person! Talented, gorgeous, smart - everything that is amazing! I think your self-esteem should go through the roof this year!! As for cleaning your room - :/ - if you must!