My Grown Up Christmas

9:41 AM Edit This 1 Comment »

The Christmas season is the most wonderful time of the year (well most would say)......This time is also very stressful as well, even for me.... but i am not going to get into the whole stressful part in this post.... .
With all the festive music and decorations, its hard not to be cheerful and jolly. So needless to say, all this Christmas spirit and such does put me in a good mood.
This year I really want to say how very thankful I am for the joy and love my friends and family bring to me. With out them, I have absolutely no idea where I would be. They have done so much for me in so many different ways and I have no idea how to thank them enough. The impact that they have made on me has completely changed my life around.
I remember being younger and actually having a list of toys and such that I really wanted "Santa" to bring
for me on Christmas day. The older I have become, the less that has been on my list. In fact I haven't had anything on my list for myself the past couple of years. I have realized that as long as I have my friends and family, and I am doing what I love and what makes me happy, I am completely content with everything.

So just to be slightly annoying, I have put some select lyrics from "My Grown Up Christmas List"
hahahah oh jeepers


"No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end
This is my grown up christmas list"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a really sweet post. I love that song, too, and I love the picture of you and bry at the top of the page.